Before Moving in – Get Building Inspection in Sunshine Coast Done
Buying a New Home that is completed or being constructed?
With the excitement of getting the keys to your new home, often defects are left unnoticed.
Dragons eye building services for property Inspection in Sunshine Coast acts as the client agent for progress while claiming stages to ensure the appropriate work has been completed during hand over of home on completion of construction.
We also conduct hand-over reports for people buying new homes who just want an independent, expert opinion of the property before taking possession.Trained and licensed inspectors come about helping you while following the right inspection procedure and detailed reports that makes you understand the house and its aspects in a better way.
Property Inspection in Sunshine Coast – The Perks
Our reports on building inspection in Sunshine Coast provide extensive information on the type of construction and its adequacy.You get to understand every detail of the report without much of an external help as the information is simplified for your reference. While we help you with such inspections, here are the perks that you are to receive.
- You get to look at the property in a better way
- You get to identify defects in the property that can be brought to front
- You get to put special emphasis on the areas of repair or defect
- You receive details on the exact value of the house
- You get to come to a mutual conclusion when licensed inspectors help out
- You receive help from experts who have multiple years of experience with building inspections
Various Australian Standards may be referenced and we will ensure that all works undertaken are fully compliant with the National Construction Code, all applicable warranties and completion forms are compiled, and that the full scope of contracted works are completed in full.